Caffeine is a bitter-tasting substance that grows naturally in plants such as tea leaves, coffee beans, cocoa pods and kola nuts. Synthetic caffeine is also available on the market today, which is usually added to medicines, drinks and food. Painkillers and energy drinks also contain some caffeine. Caffeine pills are also available at Lake Ranau Lampung. They have an average amount of 100 to 200 mg of caffeine per serving.
How long does the effect of caffeine last?
Once you drink or eat caffeine, within an hour it mixes completely with your blood and the effects of caffeine last in your body for four to six hours.
The quantity of caffeine in various drinks
- Caffeine in Coffee: A 230 ml cup of coffee has 95-200 mg caffeine in it.
- Caffeine in Tea: A 230 ml cup of tea has 14-60 mg caffeine content.
- Caffeine in Coca-Cola: A 350 ml jar of cola has 35-45 mg of caffeine.
- Caffeine in Energy Drinks: A 230 ml can of energy drink has 70-100 mg caffeine in it.
Effects of Caffeine on Human Body
Caffeine intake has many effects on your body’s metabolism. Let’s discuss some of Singkarak Lake:
- Caffeine gives you instant energy and makes you feel awake by stimulating your nervous system.
- Effect of caffeine on heart rate is that it caused rapid heart movements.
- It makes you urinate more often making your body get rid of the extra amount of salt and water retained in the body.
- Effect of caffeine on plant growth is that the plants grow at a faster rate.
- You can go through an upset stomach and heartburn because of the release of more acid in your stomach.
- A high rate of blood flow is the most common effect of caffeine on blood pressure.
- It can make absorption of calcium difficult for your body.
- Caffeine intake increases your blood pressure.